Hi Franklin community,
The Franklin Cultural Council is looking for a few extra non-profits to participate in the upcoming Franklin Cultural Festival, slated for Saturday, September 10 from 12-6 PM.
We've created a section of the festival called the "Community Cultural Lane". This area will feature non-profit Arts & Cultural booths that would like to promote themselves and educate the community about their services.
- Booths must fit under the arts and cultural "umbrella".
- Organizations must provide their own tent and table.
- Informational pamphlets and materials are encouraged.
- Games with prizes or interactive booths are encouraged.
- Booths are not allowed to sell products or fund raise in any way.
We are really excited to provide space for this! Franklin has so many incredible arts and cultural organizations. For our community to see them all lined up in one area will be really enlightening!
Please reach out to us at: franklinculturalcouncil02038@