Franklin is a caring community. It has been known to come out, to show up, to support when needed. Time, and time again.
Members of the Franklin Area Nonprofit Network (FANN) need to take advantage of this to accomplish what each organization is focused on. The FANN will help in that effort.
#Franklin community action now (CAN) is a simple way for all nonprofits to help each other spread the work on each other's fund raising efforts, events, etc.
- When community action is needed, your organization can plan accordingly. Devise whatever is required for fund raising, collection, pick up, etc.
- As you communicate to your followers, send the event, or action to the FANN. We'll put it on the calendar
- As you create your social media campaign, figure out how to add #FranklinCAN (fillin the blanks) to your social posts. What (fill in the blank) makes sense for this event, action, etc for you/your organization
- Mark your social media communications with the hashtag #FranklinCAN(fill in the blank)
- FANN members can set up a Google alert for #FranklinCAN to find out what is happening
- The FANN and other members can share that hashtag to help spread the word on your effort
You do what you need to do and with the #FranklinCAN(fill in the blank) hashtag, the FANN can help spread the word to make your event or effort more successful.
Some examples might be
#FranklinCAN(fill in the blank)
How can the community help you? #FranklinCAN
Download a PDF of this to share with others ->
Want to know how to set up a Google Alert for #FranklinCAN? Check out the steps to do so here ->
|How to use #FranklinCAN(fill in the blank)|